Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"My experience in Prelims"

Before i take those exams in the prelim, I ask myself that"could I pass this all exams and tests"? How many times I think this particular question and nobody can answer that ecxept myself alone.They say that it is very difficult and it is very hard to answer those questions because there's many words and numbers that you have to memorize.Others say that it's very simple and it's not challengable to them.So I started to take the exams in prelim.I am very nevous and I can't explain it why I'm so nervous.I try to relax myself and suddenly I am calmed.After I encountered those experience during the prelim,I can say now that it is not easy nor hard but when you study harder and seriously,you will get what you have got.And I expect that this coming midterm is I can learn more and more information about the course that I've get in the college...I hope so

No comments: